REGISTRATION & FEES
Registration for the 2018 Alberta Kidney Days Symposium is now open!.
Registration Fee Schedule
|Registration fees are not subject to tax.|
| Alberta Kidney Care Staff (NARP/SARP -
|Physicians and General Attendees||$225.00|
|Single-Day (per day)|
| Alberta Kidney Care Staff
(NARP/SARP - non physician)
|Physicians and General Attendees||$175.00|
| Kidney Health Forum for Patients
& Healthcare Providers
Thursday, March 8, 2018
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the Conference Secretariat at email@example.com. A $60.00 cancellation fee will apply to general delegates and a $40.00 cancellation fee will apply to staff and trainee registrations cancelled before end of day on February 2, 2018. After this date, no refunds will be issued.
- Registration fees must be paid in full before you will be admitted to the conference.
- Invoicing is not available for the conference. This form will require payment by either Visa or MasterCard to be completed.
- Registration fees are not subject to tax.
- All fees are listed and must be paid in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- Advance registrations will be accepted until March 2, 2018. After March 2, 2018, registrations will only be accepted on-site.
- Substitutions may be made until March 2, 2018 by writing to the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or on-site.
- Credit card payment must be made by VISA or MasterCard. Your statement will read “Buksa Assoc. (780) 436-0983 Edm.”
- A confirmation notice detailing your registration will be sent to you immediately upon completion of this registration form. If you do not receive this confirmation within 24 hours please contact us at email@example.com
All correspondence will be sent by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please adjust your mailbox filters to allow emails from this address.
NOTICE REGARDING AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING OF EVENTS
When you enter the room, you will be entering an area where photography, video and audio recording may occur.
By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for staff education, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, inclusion on web sites, or any other purpose by Alberta Health Services, and its affiliates and representatives. You release Alberta Health Services, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings. By entering the event premises, you waive all rights you may have to any claims for payment or royalties in connection with these materials, regardless of the purpose or sponsoring of such exhibiting, broadcasting, webcasting, or other publication. You also waive any right to inspect or approve any photo, video, or audio recording taken or the person or entity designated to do so. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before entering the event.